Roth Medica – A medical practice with qualified specialists
The team of doctors at Roth Medica all have the qualifications and experience necessary to treat a wide array of diseases, which they further polish
through participation in conferences nationally and internationally. All physicians have participated in congresses and symposiums in their given fields
to widen their horizons and open up to new treatment methods.
Most of the staff at Roth Medica are employees at the Medical University im. Karola Marcinkowskiego in Poznan.
Specialists at Roth Medica are highly qualified specialists who will provide you with the professional help in the fields of laryngology, phoniatrics,
neurology, neurosurgery, urology, gastroenterology, dermatology, nephrology, surgery, proctology, orthopedics, speech therapy and hearing aids,
physiotherapy and dietetics.
Our goal is to provide the patients with the most professional care using modern diagnostics and therapeutic methods. Our rooms are equipped with endoscopes,
fiberoptic endoscope, ultrasound machines and hearing test apparatuses. During a medical visit, we will familiarize you with all aspects of your diagnosis.
We offer a wide range of therapeutic methods and aid in making the correct decision for further treatment.
The scope of medical services provided by Rothmedica includes:
- Diagnosis and treatment of head and neck cancers,
- Diagnosis and treatment of salivary gland disorders,
- Diagnosis and treatment of hearing and speech impairment, as well as communication disorders,
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic ear inflammation,
- Diagnosis and treatment of nasal obstruction, paranasal sinuses and lacrimal pathways, snoring,
obstructive sleep apnea syndrome,
- Diagnosis and treatment of central and peripheral nervous system disorders, spine
diseases/injuries, pain management,
- Diagnosis and treatment of digestive system diseases,
- Diagnosis and treatment of kidney and urinary tract disorders,
- Diagnosis and treatment of urological diseases, venereal diseases, erectile dysfunction and
- Diagnosis and treatment of skin, nails or hair diseases.
In the field of otolaryngology (ENT), a wide array of diagnostics are available including:
endoscopic examination of the ears, nose, throat and larynx, ultrasound (USG) of the neck, thyroid and salivary glands.
We perform outpatient procedures to improve nasal patency (LAUP, conchoplasty), frenectomy of the tongue and lips, cauterization of vessels
in the nasal septum and Kiesselbach’s plexus and cryptolysis of the tonsils.
We specialize in hearing disorders in both, adults and children, and have our audiologist to adjust hearing aids.
In the field of urology, diagnostic examinations include: examination of the urinary tract, ultrasound of the testes and prostate.
We perform outpatientcircumcision and frenuloplasty under local anesthesia using electrocoagulation.
Diagnostic examinations also include:
abdominal ultrasound, soft tissues, doppler of the carotid and vertebral arteries, lower and upper limb vessels and abdominal aorta.
Our orthopedic surgeon performs ultrasonography. In the outpatient setting, we perform ultrasound-guided joint and soft tissue interventions.