The scope of medical services provided by Rothmedica includes:
- Diagnosis and treatment of head and neck cancers,
- Diagnosis and treatment of salivary gland disorders,
- Diagnosis and treatment of hearing and speech impairment, as well as communication disorders,
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic ear inflammation,
- Diagnosis and treatment of nasal obstruction, paranasal sinuses and lacrimal pathways, snoring, obstructive sleep apnea syndrome,
- Diagnosis and treatment of central and peripheral nervous system disorders, spine diseases/injuries, pain management,
- Diagnosis and treatment of digestive system diseases,
- Diagnosis and treatment of kidney and urinary tract disorders,
- Diagnosis and treatment of urological diseases, venereal diseases, erectile dysfunction and fertility disorders,
- Diagnosis and treatment of skin, nails or hair diseases.
In the field of otolaryngology (ENT), a wide array of diagnostics are available including: endoscopic examination of the ears, nose, throat and larynx, ultrasound (USG) of the neck, thyroid and salivary glands. We perform outpatient procedures to improve nasal patency (LAUP, conchoplasty), frenectomy of the tongue and lips, cauterization of vessels in the nasal septum and Kiesselbach’s plexus and cryptolysis of the tonsils. We specialize in hearing disorders in both, adults and children, and have (an audiologist?) to adjust hearing aids.
In the field of urology, diagnostic examinations include: examination of the urinary tract, ultrasound of the testes and prostate. We perform outpatient circumcision and frenuloplasty under local anesthesia using electrocoagulation.
Diagnostic examinations also include: abdominal ultrasound, soft tissues, doppler of the carotid and vertebral arteries, lower and upper limb vessels and abdominal aorta.
Our orthopedic surgeon performs ultrasonography. In the outpatient setting, we perform ultrasound-guided joint and soft tissue interventions.