Ewa Cyranska-Chyrek, MD. PhD
Endocrinologist – specialist in internal medicine.
A graduate of the Faculty of Medicine of the Medical University of Karol Marcinkowski in Poznań (2008). Since 2009, she has been working at the Department of Endocrinology, Metabolism and Internal Diseases at the H. Święcicki Clinical Hospital in Poznań. Internal medicine specialist (2016). She received her PhD degree in medical sciences on the basis of the dissertation on “Morphological and biochemical assessment of accidentally detected adrenal tumors” in 2016. She is an author of scientific papers, congress reports and diagnostic lectures on and treatments of endocrinological pathologies (total IF 41.03; MNSWiA 925.000). In 2020, she obtained a specialization in the field of endocrinology. Member of the Polish Society of Endocrinology, Polish Society of Thyreology and the Society of Polish Internists. She holds the accreditation certificate of the Polish Society of Organ Biopsy and the Polish Thyroid Society for the performance of ultrasound examinations of the thyroid gland. She has also been certified by the Polish Society for the Study of Obesity.
Current activity and professional interests – internal diseases with special emphasis on:
- pituitary diseases (active and inactive pituitary tumors, hypopituitarism, acromegaly, Cushing’s disease, hyperprolactinaemia)
- thyroid diseases (hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, Hashimoto’s disease, Graves’ disease)
- parathyroid diseases
- adrenal diseases (adrenal tumors, ACTHindependent Cushing’s syndrome, primary hyperaldosteronism, adrenal hyperandrogenism, pheochromocytomas)
- disorders of the endocrine pancreas (hypoglycemia)
- gonadal diseases
- metabolic bone diseases (osteoporosis, osteopenia)
- diagnosis of hirsutism and excessive hair growth
- endocrine causes of menstrual disorders
- endocrine causes of obesity and insulin resistance
- diagnostics of endocrine causes of arterial hypertension
Friday – 14:45
Monika Litwinowicz, MD. PhD
Endocrinologist, diabetologist, specialist in internal medicine.
A graduate of the Medical University of Karol Marcinkowski in Poznań, doctor of medical sciences, specialist in internal medicine, diabetology and endocrinology. She obtained a doctorate in medical sciences at the Medical University of Karol Marcinkowski in Poznań. She completed specialization training in internal medicine and diabetology at the Department of Internal Medicine and Diabetology of the Hospital of Franciszk Raszeja in Poznań, and in the field of endocrinology at the Clinical Department of Endocrinology, Metabolism and Internal Diseases of the Clinical Hospital of Heliodor Święcicki at the Medical University of Karol Marcinkowski in Poznań.
Thursday – 12:00