dr Jolanta Mazurek
She is a certified philologist, who has completed post-graduate studies in journalism, as well as speech therapy and neuro-rehabilitation speech therapy. She continues to educate herself in the field by participating in numerous courses, conferences and workshops.
She works with children and adults in regards of prevention, counseling, diagnosis, language and communication disorders as well as speech rehabilitation.
When working with children, she focuses on:
- the stimulation of development of speech and verbal communication,
- dyslexia and accompanying problems
- Therapy for bilingual children
- Pronunciation abnormalities and speech defects.
When working with adults she focuses on:
- Language and communication disorders, dysphagia resulting from damage to the nervous system (major stroke, cerebral traumas, neurodegenerative and oncological diseases).
- Hygiene and voice emission training
- Stimulation of cognitive functions (attention, memory, perception, etc.) with special emphasis on elderly patients
Tuesday – 16:30