dr Maciej Borejsza-Wysocki
He is a graduate of the Faculty of Medicine at the Medical University of Karol Marcinkowski in Poznań.
The author of numerous congress reports, chapters in specialized monographs and papers both in domestic and foreign journals with a total score of the Ministry of Science 406 and the IF citation index 24.21 (data from the end of 2016).
Participant of many national and international courses and trainings: (including Laparoscopic Surgery – Hands on training “- Course Director: Prof. Hans Lippert Universitatklinikum Magdeburg,” Laparoscopic Training Course Hernia Surgery
“- Course Director: Dr Klaus Kraft, Klinikum Kircheim-Nurtingen, Open and Laparoscopic Surgical Techniques International Gastrointestinal Surgery Workshop, Davos, Switzerland).
- The Society of Polish Surgeons
- The Polish Coloproctology Club
- Member of ECCO (Member of European Crohn’s and Colitis Organization)
He is an assistant professor at the Department and Clinic of General, Endocrine Surgery and Gastroenterological Oncology at the Heliodor Święcicki Clinical Hospital in Poznań. For years, the department was managed by prof. Michał Drews and currently by prof. Tomasz Banasiewicz.
The scope of special professional interests:
- general surgery (removal of skin imperfections, moles, lipomas, sebaceous cysts, ingrown nails)
- hernia surgery (classic and laparoscopic)
- proctology (including invasive and surgical treatment of hemorrhoids/anal varices, genital warts, anal fissures, hair cysts,
perianal abscesses and fistulas; surgical treatment of rectocoele / rectovaginal diverticula, and anal or rectal prolapse)
- gastrointestinal surgery (pathologies of the liver and gallbladder, stomach, pancreas, inflammatory bowel diseases,
polyposis syndromes, oncological surgery …)
Thursday – 16:00